Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We all gotta start somewhere, Am I right?

So, once upon a time..There was a girl called Bshawty. And she wanted to start a blog.
So she did.
(Spoiler Alert: Bshawty=me) And this is my blog that I am ever so excited about. So thank for you for stopping by. ANYWAYS. Hi. My actual name is BraKell, but everyone calls me Bshawty. I'm a Southern Utah girl, born and raised in good ol' sunny St. George, Utah. And exciting as this place is, (sarcasam) I'm excited to get out of here and see the world. I'm currently sixteen years old and I'm a Junior in High school and I'm just trying to hold on to these years for as long as I can. I have four AMAAAZING best friends who I basically consider my sisters. The infamous G.W.A.F (Don't ask) Their names are Shantel, Baylee, Lilly & Codie. I seriously love those girls and we do everything together.
(From left to right: Me, Shan,Codie, Lilly and Bay)
Some more info on me... Well, my life is a series of hits and misses- As cliche' as it sounds...
All I'm trying to do is figure things out. Such as what I'm freakin' doing when it comes to my life. And who I am, and where I wanna go. And who I wanna be. And I guess any of those who want in on my many adventures on discovering who the B behind the Shawty really is can hop aboard and follow me on this blog.
I'm just a kid, ya know? I'm just a kid in the game of life.. Dreamin' a bit.. Laughin' a lot... Making too many mistakes... and not having a clue on what Life is really about. But I'm going to figure it out.
So yep. This is my life. Welcome to it Ladies and Gentleman.
xoxoxox,
Bshawty.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment