Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Favorites.

Happy Tuesday, dolls.
Guess what tomorrow is? Halloween. That's what. AND I AM STOOOOOKKKEEEEDDDD. I'm being Harry Potter. Because I'm cool like dat.

But anyway. I decided my blog is kind of too ocean deep. So I'm going to try and throw some fun stuff as well as the advice/thoughts/opinions. Because I'm a pretty fun person if you haven't noticed.... Hahahahahaha I'm super lame today don't worry.


Okay so here's the plan: Every month I'm going to chat about the things I discovered or loved during that month. So here we go with starting with October. Ready?


  • So this month, I discovered the closest thing to heaven that us earthlings get to experience: PUMPKIN SPICE. Oh my gosh guys. I can't even tell you. It's like the most wonderful thing I've ever tasted. Lilly was the one who bought it for me the first time and it's pretty safe to say that it was gone within 3 minutes. So shout out to Lil for granting happiness to my taste buds.

  • You all can agree with me on this one: Taylor Swift's Red. I AM SO FRIGGEN IN LOVE! My favorites are "I Almost Do" "The Last Time" "22" "The Moment I Knew" "All Too Well" "Stay Stay Stay" And "Ronan" is enough to make me cry like a baby. You have done it again, T Swift. You have done it again.

  • Austin Best. You know what? He's not even just an October favorite. He's a yearly favorite. But he has just been so dang funny this month I have to include him.

  • Orange. Kit. Kats. I seriously look forward to these bad boys all year. I always buy a huge bag to myself because I love them so much. Baylee and I spent an entire Sunday driving around and stuffing our faces.

  • Paranormal Activity. These movies are my favorite ever. The fourth was CRAZY and my nights have been pretty sleepless since but I love a good scare. But Aunt Katie and Robby, stay away from me.

  • Wedding bliss! My dad recently proposed to his girlfriend of five years and we've been getting ready for the wedding ever since. I'm a wedding sucker and I seriously can't wait. It's two weeks away and it's been so much fun to help plan and my dress is gorgeous. So hey, that's sure a plus. :)

  • The chilly air is finally coming about. Which means I get to start breaking out the over sized hoodies. Which means I am one happy Bshawty. I love this time of year so much you have no idea.

  • The Stahlei Farm! Haunted houses are my shiz. I wanted to go to the fright dome in Vegas so badly this year but sadly we didn't make it up there before Halloween. But the field of screams is always a blast. It's kind of lame but the Chainsaw gets me every time. I actually fell straight on my face and my friend Devan had to actually carry me past it. Hahahahah, typical B.

  • AFAA. My close guy friends started their own "GWAF" and I can't get over how much I love these kids. This past month we've all grown super close and I couldn't be happier with the way things are right now. So if Ryan, Devan, Joe, Austin, Kadan, or Jerry is reading this: I love you all. and GWAFAA can't be stopped.

  • My baby cousin Lincoln turned one last week. AND he's starting to walk. Basically, I think of this baby as my child and I freaking love him. Like he's the cutest thing to ever walk this planet.

  • BAAAAALLLLIIIINNNNNNNN.  (GWAF gets it. )

  • Speaking of GWAF, Codie moved back this month. I am so glad because I missed her terribly and it finally feels like GWAF is complete again. We are all closer than ever and I literally wouldn't trade what I have with GWAF for anything. Not even you Justin Bieber. Well.. um.. Maybe.. No actually I love GWAF more. (I think.)

  • Kellin Quinn. He's the love of my life. Don't know who that is? Go on to youtube and search "Iris cover by Sleeping with Sirens" and you will pick up what I'm puttin down, Nah mean? He's gods gift to the earth and he is BEAUTIFUL. Maybe I just think so because I'm totally into the tattoos and punk look, but really, he's an angel on the eyes. My eyes anyway, ;)

  • Sadies. It's two weeks away and we've been planning like crazy. I can't wait! Sadies is my favorite dance ever. Last year it was Uh-may-zing. And I hope this year goes the same!

Alright well. That's all for today. I know this was kind of lame but I just think it's a good way to entwine some fun stuff with the deep stuff. I hope you guys had an amazing month of October and let's hope that November goes just as swell. Happy Halloween everyone! Have a safe and amazing time tomorrow. (Even though it's on a freakin' Wednesday..psh.)


Xoxoxoxox,
Bshawty.




Corn Maze

best.



(How I asked my date to sadies.. HA)


(MY future husband Kellin Quinn. Even though he's married with a child..)
 

Lincoln Brooks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment