Monday, October 15, 2012

And just like that, Summer collapsed into fall.

I love Fall. Like honestly, I pretty much live for it. There's just something about this time of year that makes me so happy. I don't know if its the fact that Starbucks is carrying Pumpkin Spice or that Sweater weather is right around the corner. There really is so many things to love about this season. But I can't say there's not apart of me that misses the sweetness that was this past summer. It's pretty safe to say Summer 2012 was by far the best summer I've ever had. Like honestly, I can't even explain it. It's not like I went anywhere or that I did anything that was THAT exciting, but It was perfect. Everything fell together and I will never forget how amazing it truly and honestly was.
But all good things come to an end, and I know next summer will be even better.

So goodbye Bikini tops and booty shorts, Hello over sized sweatshirts and leg warmers.


Goodbye Snow cones and Hello Coconut Hot chocolate from swig.


Goodbye days at the lake and Hello nights around the fire.


Goodbye blond highlights & tan skin and Hello dark hair and being white as a Vamp.


Goodbye to hanging out on a tailgate late at night and Hello to cuddle fests and movie nights, bundled with blankets and fingers entwined with (hopefully) anothers.


Goodbye to otter pops and Hello to s'mores.


Goodbye to slip and sliding, naked, on a golf course and Hello to maybe naked slip and sliding downstairs at Baylee's house when her parents go out of town. (FINGERS CROSSED)

Goodbye to hot as H-E-Double Hockey Stick days and Hello to the cold, rainy, overcast, days and Let's pray for some snow this year, Yeah?

Goodbye to the Summer jams and Hello to some Christmas music. JB does it right.

Goodbye to the careless attitude that comes with Summer and Hello to the season of giving.


Goodbye to never ending sleep overs everyday of the week and Hello to the amazing weekends we live for.


...Yeah, you get the point. As much I'm going to miss Summer, I'm definitely looking forward to some of the wonderful things that Fall brings. Yeah, I rhymed. (But I'm not a rapper.)

Shout out to Codie for giving me the idea for today's post, BTW.


I hope Fall treats everyone well! Stay smiling, readers.

Xoxoxo,
Bshawty.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment