Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So fill your heart with whats important and be done with all the rest.

Oh, this week has been straight from hell. Everyday just keeps getting worse and worse. Plus, it's only Wednesday. So that's awesome. HA not. FML. Right?

I have had like zero time to blog lately. I hardly had the motivation, nor the energy, to blog today.

But then I came across this on Tumblr.

And boy, did it get to me.


Life is hard. Sometimes life gives us too many lemons. And what are we supposed to do with these lemons? As the cliche' says, we are to make lemon aid.

But sometimes, that is hard, too. Because "lemons"? They suck. Sometimes when life gives you lemons all you want to do is cry and feel sorry for yourself and hide away in your bedroom with depressing music and be angry and upset at the world because things aren't going your way. Or is that just me...


Regardless. When we come into this world, God doesn't give us a book of instructions full of ways to be happy and how to keep our heart in one piece. No, he sure doesn't. When we come into the world, we are put through things because we are told they make us stronger in the end. We are told that one day it will all be worth it. We are told that everything happens for a reason and Heavenly Father has a plan for us all.

And we try and believe it.

There is so many things in the world that let us down. It could be people. It could be money. It could be jobs. It could be school. It could be overall, everything.

If you are one of those people who think that life is just too difficult and that the world never spins your way, It's okay. Because I am like that, too. I get so frustrated with myself. If we are being 100% honest here guys, I have a hard time believing I'm worth anything at all. I care way too much about what people think of me. I give up on myself WAY too easily and things rarely ever go my way. I feel like I'm lost in a world full of people who do not understand and it's frustrating. It really is so frustrating.

But the thing I need to realize, is that I have a purpose. We all have a purpose. My purpose may not be school. I'm probably not destined to be the next Albert Einstein and I'll probably never have a 4.0 GPA or on the high honor roll. My purpose is not sports. I hate running and I can't throw a football for the life of me. (LOL) My purpose is probably not to be a doctor or a lawyer or a multi millionaire. I have no idea what my purpose is. But I know I have one. And I know you have one too.

So what I'm getting at reader, let go of the anything that's weighing you down. Stressed out about school? Do your homework. Study. That's what my life is going to be about from here on out. Are you in a bad relationship? End it. Don't put yourself through anything that you don't deserve. Is someone messing with your heart? Move on. Just move on and forget about them. Don't waste anymore of your time.

Focus on the things that make you happy. Spend your time with the people who make your heart feel whole instead of in pieces. Why would you want to be with someone who makes you cry, while you could be with someone to make you laugh? Think about it, you guys. Get rid of anything in your life that is negative and fill it with positive and fun things.

People are going to leave you. You aren't going to ace every test. You might disappoint your parents time and time again. You will lose some friends. You will get hurt. You will be betrayed. Your heart will break.

But that's life. And like the quote says, fill your heart with what's important. Fill your heart with all the things you love. Fill it with friends. Fill it with good movies. Fill it with education. Fill it with family. Fill it with laughter. Fill it with compassion. Fill it with love for yourself. Fill it with peace and contentness and acceptance. Accept the things you can and change the things you cannot.

But be done with the things that won't change. Be done with the things that hurt you and that make you feel insignificant and small. You have a purpose, and that's for sure. You were put on this earth to find what that purpose is. So get out and find it.

Maybe we can find our purpose together, readers. Maybe we can learn to love ourselves and be happy with who we are together. Maybe we aren't so alone after all.


I hope you all are having much greater week then mine. And if you aren't, well take a look at your life and decide what is holding you back from being happy. And once you find it, forget about it. And then go to swig, get yourself a treat, and listen to your favorite song. Then go and do your homework so you won't be stressed out. Then hug your parents and text your BFF'S and let them know that you love them. Then, I want you to tell yourself that you are important and that you are extraordinary. Because it is the truth. It really is.


With all my love,
XOXOX,
Bshawty.








 
I'm always here for anyone who needs anything. So don't be afraid to send me a tweet if you are feeling down. I'm sure I would loooovvvve to have a good heart to heart with ya. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment